SHACMAN has become the backbone of China's heavy truck exports.
SHACMAN has been sold to more than 100 countries and regions around the world, and its marketing service network covers Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East, Central and South America, and the European Union.
Total domestic and foreign sales
Initial Development Stage
YanAn brand oﬀ-road vehicles was exported to the United Arb Emirates(UAE) for the ﬁrst time in 1988.
Shaanxi Automobile won the national foreign trade import & export authorization In 1992.
Shaanxi Automobile set up import & export manage- ment oﬃce, responsible for international business in 1994.
Rapid Growth Stage
First international business conference was opened, and the SHACMAN brand was globally released in the same year, 10445 SHACMAN trucks were exported around the world.
SHACMAN SHANGHAI was established and committed to offering overseas clients with high-quality, high efficiency, and perfect services.
SHACMAN total exports are more than 100,000 units.
High-speed Development Stage
● Network is improving.
● Marketing team is more than 380 people.
● Product is more competitive.
● Improve the post-sale service.
● Step to the top-brand enterprise
● As of 2021, the cumulative export volume will reach 220,000 vehicles
SHACMAN GLOBLE MARKETING NETWORKS
SHACMAN products has been sold to more than 100 countries and regions around the world, and its marketing network, accesso- ries and service network covers Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East, central and South America, and EU.
● 42 overseas oﬃces
● 150 marketing franchisers and 200 second-class sales networks.
● 380 post-sale service networks.
● 2900 Localized service specialists who provide the post-sale service to the global customers.
● 26 overseas spare parts center and 130 parts franchise stores.
SHACMAN has 14 overseas assembly lines, nearly 18,000 vehicles have been assembled.
Localization project support: factory system construction guidance, production line process plan provision, production line equipment and tools selection, vehicle production technology guidance, technical support.